We wanted to share the perspectives and the impacts of racism towards Asian Americans while creating a CTA towards unity through kindness + love.
1. 1M+ views across all social media
2. Partnered with creatives to spread kindness
3. Reached a global audience
4. Honored the speakers + community
See the fully stitched version here + individual videos on the CONVICTS YT Page: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJuSkl-n6-8&t=107s
Walls Unite is an outdoor art gallery - temporary lot restoration, with the theme of social cohesion: where walls once used to divide us, Raasin and her team created this to have the walls unite us. We were humbled to take part of "Walls Unite."
1. Throwing a community event (2K people)
2. Kindness graffiti wall with the community leaving their mark
3. Custom mural for Asian Americans by @itscandykuo x @someneatplace
4. Innovative ways to activate kindness IRL
Information on "Walls Unite"
Raasin In The Sun
Almost Real Things
Using the creative lens with food, we wanted to show collaboration around kindness, elevate a bespoke project leveraging our partner's platform and ours, and show how we can do the same for the rest of the 213M companies.
1. Targeting $20K in revenue by EOY 2022
2. Created a partnership through friendship
3. Activated a life-long program
4. Leveraged their platform with zero impacts to OPS costs for the partnership and still raising capital back to SNP
Order yours today: https://chippyschips.com/shop/ols/products/kindness-cookie
Using the creative lens with music, we wanted to share a song about kindness, talk about the artist behind the camera, and show how the differences connect us..
1. Reached 40K views
2. Comments were positively charged
3. Community b/w groups that "look" different
4. Shared a 25 year old's dedication to family
Shot in one day, here's the final edit of the full "Kindness" video: https://youtu.be/gX0Sge3TTJo