We wanted to share the perspectives and the impacts of racism towards Asian Americans while creating a CTA towards unity through kindness + love.
1. 1M+ views across all social media
2. Partnered with creatives to spread kindness
3. Reached a global audience
4. Honored the speakers + community
See the fully stitched version here + individual videos on the CONVICTS YT Page: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJuSkl-n6-8&t=107s
Using the creative lens with music, we wanted to share a song about kindness, talk about the artist behind the camera, and show how the differences connect us..
1. Reached 40K views
2. Comments were positively charged
3. Community b/w groups that "look" different
4. Shared a 25 year old's dedication to family
Shot in one day, here's the final edit of the full "Kindness" video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuMOpwc2b2A
Walls Unite is an outdoor art gallery - temporary lot restoration, with the theme of Social Cohesion: Unity in the Community. In a time of much division within our world, we need more initiatives to bring us together.
1. Throwing a community event for 1.5K people
2. Creating hope and inspiration
3. Custom mural for Asian Americans by @itscandykuo x @someneatplace
4. Innovative ways to activate kindness IRL