We wanted to share the perspectives and the impacts of racism towards Asian Americans while creating a CTA towards unity through kindness + love.
1. 1M+ views across all social media
2. Partnered with creatives to spread kindness
3. Reached a global audience
4. Honored the speakers + community
See the fully stitched version here + individual videos on the CONVICTS YT Page: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJuSkl-n6-8&t=107s
Walls Unite is an outdoor art gallery - temporary lot restoration, with the theme of social cohesion: where walls once used to divide us, Raasin and her team created this to have the walls unite us. We were humbled to take part of "Walls Unite."
1. Throwing a community event (2K people)
2. Kindness graffiti wall with the community leaving their mark
3. Custom mural for Asian Americans by @itscandykuo x @someneatplace
4. Innovative ways to activate kindness IRL
Using the creative lens with food, we wanted to show collaboration around kindness, elevate a bespoke project leveraging our partner's platform and ours, and show how we can do the same for the rest of the 213M companies.
1. Targeting $20K in revenue by EOY 2022
2. Created a partnership through friendship
3. Activated a life-long program
4. Leveraged their platform with zero impacts to OPS costs for the partnership and still raising capital back to SNP
Order yours today: https://chippyschips.com/shop/ols/products/kindness-cookie
Using the creative lens with music, we wanted to share a song about kindness, talk about the artist behind the camera, and show how the differences connect us..
1. Reached 40K views
2. Comments were positively charged
3. Community b/w groups that "look" different
4. Shared a 25 year old's dedication to family
Shot in one day, here's the final edit of the full "Kindness" video: https://youtu.be/gX0Sge3TTJo